DINE – A – ROUND
Live entertainment while you have your meal.
Every evening during the festival local restaurants will be the venues for entertainment in more intimate surroundings where we will be showcasing smaller bands and individual artistes. So book early to avoid disappointment, sit back, relax and enjoy.
The days mentioned below are Thursday 12, Friday 13, Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 June 2014
For reservations telephone
The Castle Restaurant - 01557 330569
Kirkpatrick's Restaurant -01557 330888
Gordon House Hotel - 01557330670
Selkirk Arms Hotel - 01557 330402
- Angus Dick plays piano the Castle Street Bistro on Thursday and again on Sunday evening from 6 - 8 pm.
- Dick Lee and Phil Adams aka The Sappers will entertain diners from 6 to 8pm in Kirkpatrick's Restaurant on Friday.
- Dick Lee's Swingtet with award winning vocalist Alison Affleck will be in the Selkirk Arms Hotel and will playfor dinner from 7.30 to 10pm on Saturday.
- Duncan McCallum and Dougie Harrison entertain from 6 to 8pm in the Gordon House Hotel on Friday and in the Castle Street Bistro on Saturday.
- Tom Kincaid will play piano for diners in Kirkpatrick's Restaurant on Saturday from 6 - 8pm
- In addition, the CocoaBean Company at Twynholm are hosting 2 session - a dinner session with Jim McIntosh and the Jazzaholics playing while you enjoy a first class 3 course meal with tea/coffee and chocolates for £22 per head. This is followed by a session with The Creole Clarinets and Friends with fabulous Gospae and Jazz singer Denise Gordon. Please note that for both of these you need a Jazz Festival ticket of some kind - either a session, an evening. a day or a weekend ticket.